‘No Point’ Knife Crime Programme
'No Point' is a programme for young people requiring anti-knife crime education. The Programme objectives are:
To help young people to understand the consequences (to themselves and others) of carrying and using knives and removing the sense of impunity that many knife-carriers have.
To reduce the prevalence of knife carrying and use by young people in Sheffield.
To listening more actively to the concerns of young people.
To increase their awareness of the law around carrying knives.
1. Why do people carry knives - examining the reasons and the law - part one.
2. Why do people carry knives - examing the reason and the law - part two.
3. The impact of knife crime on young people.
5. Street Doctors.
6. Group membership and Joint Enterprise.
7. Managing risky situations and behaviour.